Sunday, October 10, 2010

New Orleans saints win the Super Bowl!

After a season really gross and years and years of work in difficult and hard, New Orleans saints have finally won their first Super Bowl! It leads ask you what things will be like for them next year? I can't help but be surprised by the poise as team, (especially Drew Brees displayed) in this game. It was very spectacular to say at least.
Fans iron wearing shirts Saints followed on the suspense was just to much to bear. Me being a fan of two fans, that I was really torn between which team I really wanted to win. But ultimately, I must say that I was really happy for the saints. They have really done an excellent job. As this write the game of football is not yet much more, but it really is.They have won the Super Bowl! I can't believe it myself.
Peyton Manning had a stellar game say at least less. On the other hand, the offence of Saints was simply spectacular. I have written many articles following team this year but all it has to be one on Sean Payton that I am most proud of. He made a few calls really gutsy and although I donation does not agree with some of its calls to play, I have to say that he has done an excellent job.As I write this, I expect to see that the MVP will be in this jeu.Je am almost certain that it will be Drew Brees. The team could not have done without it.
Overall I must say that the city of New Orleans really deserves it after all they were already present.Ultimately one team could win and the saints will have to win the Vince Lombardi Trophy, and they did.Kudos to the saints!

0 comments:

My Fantasy Football Blog Newsletter

Contributors

Followers

Powered by Blogger.